Policy on Anti-Social Forces
Sinanen Holdings Co., Ltd. and its group companies have prescribed the following basic policy on anti-social forces, and endeavor to ensure the appropriateness and safety of their operations.
- Anti-social forces will be tackled throughout the organization, and the safety of employees will be ensured.
- In preparation for unreasonable demands from anti-social forces, we shall endeavor to build close, cooperative relationships with specialist external organizations such as the police, Tokyo Center for Removal of Criminal Organizations, and attorneys.
- We will block all forms of relationships with anti-social forces, including business relationships.
- We will refuse unreasonable demands from anti-social forces, and will take both civil and criminal legal action against these.
- We will not provide any funds to anti-social forces.
April 1, 2021
Sinanen Holdings Co., Ltd.
Masaki Yamazaki, President and CEO