Information Security Policy
The mission of Sinanen Holdings Co., Ltd. and its group companies (collectively referred to as "the Group") is to "contribute to realizing a comfortable life for all customers in their communities through energy and home & life services."
The Group considers ensuring information security an important information strategy and has established a Basic Policy on Information Security as a guideline for safeguarding its information assets.
All employees of the Group declare that they will follow this basic policy as they go about their work.
- The Group will observe laws, regulations, etc. related to information security.
- The Group will implement appropriate organizational and technical measures to ensure the confidentiality, completeness, and availability of information assets.
- The Group will establish an information asset management system to properly and safely manage information assets.
- The Group will carry out the necessary education and training for employees to understand the importance of information assets.
- The Group will review the system for safeguarding information as necessary to address changes in the environment.
January 5, 2021
Sinanen Holdings Co., Ltd.
Masaki Yamazaki, President and CEO